Download your copy from the iTunes store today! Download your copy from the the Google Play store today!
Juggling cupcakes? A googly-eyed periscope? A pig wearing a hat? You just never know what animated surprise your child will uncover when they play the uKloo Early Reader App.
uKloo Early Reader App is a fun seek-and-find literacy game for ages four and up. The app extends the real world game play of uKloo Early Reader Treasure Hunt seamlessly into a mobile experience for kids. It encourages kids to look up word clues, search the play screen and discover surprises along the way! There’s even a picture helper to look up words when kids get stuck. Soon, your child will be reading without even realizing it!
- Progressively builds sight reading (visual word recognition)
- Provides the basics of sentence structure
- Introduces research skills
- Builds confidence
- Promotes independent learning and play
- Makes you giggle
- Engaging surprise animations throughout the game
- Everyday words for early readers
- Word repetition reinforces visual word recognition
- Ten adjustable levels of achievement, progressing from easy three-letter words
- Choice of three to ten clues per round
- Audio assist to play the game
- A Picture Helper that provides:
– illustrations and audio assist to look up words
– basics of sentence structure, including nouns, verbs, prepositions, and adjectives
– an opportunity to develop first research skills
Look for more uKloo app play screens to come!